PROPERTY MANAGER / ASSET MANAGER
Metro 1 seeks a self-motivated, multi-talented property and asset manager with experience. The candidate should have strong inter-personal skills to interact with tenants, vendors, and office colleagues.
- Tenant relationship management
- Establish a rapport with tenants of managed properties.
- Collect rent from tenants on a monthly basis, follow up with tenants who have fallen behind, and escalate collections efforts as needed.
- Act as a liaison with tenants to receive and record maintenance requests and follow through until repair is complete.
- Coordinate lease renewals, expansion, expirations.
- Assist with leasing vacant space.
Property management & project management
- Protect managed assets by making regular site visits to ensure property is sound, and to report potential issues to home office.
- Coordinate maintenance requests that need specialized expertise with vendors to schedule repair times and negotiate pricing.
- Solicit bids from vendors and help to negotiate fair rates. Following through until repair is complete.
- Act as project manager ensuring all work is completed properly and at a high level.
- Communicate with home office regarding outstanding rents and escalation.
- Approve vendor invoices and code repairs associated with maintenance requests.
- Meet with inspectors on site and coordinate access to units as needed.
- Manage preferred vendors and always look to find best vendors for construction and maintenance needs.
- Manage all payables and receivables for each asset.
- Handle insurance renewals, negotiations and manage brokers to ensure best coverage for best price.
Experience, software, and other skills:
- Rent manager, Quickbooks, excel and the entire Microsoft office suite
- Bilingual in English & Spanish
- Formal maintenance and construction training preferred
- Reliable transportation is required
For consideration, please forward a detailed résumé/cv to [email protected]