Last month, Easton & Associates, the brokerage division of The Easton Group, brokered more than 160,000 square feet of leases. They include:
- Valassis Direct Mail renewed a lease for 100,000 square feet at Lakes Corporate Park, located at 5890 NW 163rd Street in Miami Lakes. The landlord is Cap-East Associates. Easton’s Jim Armstrong and Mike Waite represented the landlord and Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the tenant. Lakes Corporate Park is a 35-acre development with more than 555,000 sq. ft. of bulk/warehouse distribution and office/flex facilities.
- FKA Global Pathology renewed its lease for 22,700 square feet at Lakes Corporate Park at 16250 NW 59th Avenue in Miami Lakes. Again, Easton’s Armstrong and Waite represented Cap-East. DTZ America, Inc. represented FKA Global Pathology.
- SystemOne Technologies, Inc. renewed a lease for 14, 687 square feet at 8305 NW 27th Street, #106 & 107, in Miami. Jim Armstrong and Mike Waite represented the landlord, SPG Transal Park LLC and Patrick O’Hare of Florida Corporate Realty, Inc. represented SystemOne.
- Caribbean Form Products, Inc. signed a new lease for 12,290 square feet of industrial space at 1175 NW 159 Drive, #3 in Miami. Jim Armstrong and Mike Waite represented the landlord, 1175 NW 159 LLC.
- Fast Dispatch Inc. extended a lease for 10,680 square feet at 8810 NW 24 Terrace in Miami. Easton’s Kathy Zerbone represented Fast Dispatch in the transaction.