Real estate professionals can reach new heights of productivity outside the office if they have the right apps for their tablets.
Jose Juncadella, a Commercial Industrial Association of South Florida (CIASF) board member and a principal of Coral Gables-based Fairchild Partners, recently gave a presentation called “Commercial Real Estate Apps for Non-Dummies” at a recent CIASF event hosted by USAA Real Estate at One Datran Center in Kendall.
“These great apps give real estate practitioners presentation tools, analytics tools, investment analysis and many other programs that allow them to efficiently assist them through their day outside the office,” Juncadella said.
“These wonderful apps absolutely offer us the ability to give better presentations in real time with a client wherever and whenever we want,” said Louise Bendix, an office-leasing specialist with ComReal Miami.
The 25 apps named at the presentation:
- Daily tools: Toodledo, Wunderlist, HP 12c Pt., Notes, Google Earth, Google Maps, Access
- Search and research: LoopNet, Sitewise, CoStarGo
- Data storage and presentations: Dropbox, iBooks, SlideShark, Prezi Viewer, Keynote
- Investment analysis: TheAnalyst
- Floor plans and property info: AutoCAD, Skitch, Penultimate, InstaFrame
- Documents and miscellaneous: PDF Expert, Scanner Pro, iMovie, Scan, JustCloud